NOAA's navigation managers, stationed strategically in port areas along U.S. coasts and Great Lakes,
work directly with pilots, mariners, port authorities, and recreational boaters.
They help identify navigational challenges facing the marine transportation system, and provide the
resources and services that promote safe and efficient navigation.
Contact your region's Navigation Manager if you...
NOAA Navigation Manager providing
customer service to maritime community.
- need expert navigation preparation and response information for severe weather or hurricane
preparedness and post-storm response
- know of a danger to navigation that should be charted
- need experienced assistance in navigational project coordination
- want NOAA at your Harbor Safety Committee meeting, or other maritime-related conference or
- require more information about NOAA's latest navigation technologies
- are looking for objective information on hardware and software products for safe navigation and
- have an idea for a new navigation product that would improve safety, efficiency, or value for
- need advice to resolve navigational problems
- have a concern about a NOAA nautical chart or data